Friday, July 8, 2011

Hanna, Utah - July 2, 2011


 There is nothing like a bit little fireworks to celebrate freedom and independence. This last weekend I was able to do just that. I was out with family in Hanna, Utah and while the pyrotechnic festivities were going I decided to take some photos (in part because I was having flame-making difficulties which tends to be a problem in this sort of thing).  But I was able to get a few beautiful shots.  After the little show I took some photos for a night sky panorama. You can see the Milk Way in it, it looks like a bit of clouds.

Ground to air firework - timed exposure on tripod

 Panorama of the night sky - also timed exposure on tripod

Watching Fireworks -  timed exposure on tripod

Watching Fireworks 2-  timed exposure on tripod

Lighting Off Fireworks -  timed exposure on tripod

No comments:

Post a Comment