Thursday, March 17, 2011

Studio Samples



I have recently just started taking photos in a studio setting. Here are some of the photos that I have taken that I wanted to highlight.

This first one is of a snowman that has met his match as the warmer weather arrives. I have spring fever and I am excited for the warmth of spring. So when I took this photo I wanted to give the idea of nice warm spring from the point of view of the snowman. Spring is not something that a snowman would look forward to. If you are wondering, yes that is real snow in a studio.




The focus of this photo is supposed to be on the texture of this pineapple. I love fruit and veggies and, well, just food. I printed this photo on matte paper and when looking at it I want to just stick my hand in the photo and pull out the pineapple. Enough said.



When you see this photo what is the first word that comes to your mind to describe it? If the word that you think of is "line" then I succeeded with this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment